Is your home as efficient as it can be? Many homes are not. An energy efficient home will produce greater long-term savings on energy costs. Plus, you may qualify for certain rebates, tax credits or other incentives.
Aaron’s Home Improvement offers a variety of home energy consulting services, including Home Energy Inspections, free Health & Safety Testing, and Energy Upgrades. Our specialists are certified from the nationally recognized Building Performance Institute, Inc.
After our consultants evaluate your home, we’ll provide you with a detailed report showing potential savings and specific payback periods for all suggested improvements. From there, we can provide you with the services and resources necessary to implement the changes that make the most sense for you and your home.
Act now to take advantage of exciting programs like the Consumers Energy Rebate Program (up to $3,525 in rebates!), the DTE/Michcon Rebate Program (up to $1,500 in rebates!), and Michigan Saves Financing (up to $12,500 for low-interest financing)!
Home Energy Inspections:
- Thermal Imaging
- Blower Door Testing
- Lighting & Appliance Reviews
- FREE Health & Safety Testing
- Home Energy Report and “Next Steps” Consultation
- Rebate and Tax Credit Assessment and Paperwork Filing
- Qualification for Michigan Saves Whole-Home Financing Option (up to $12,500)
Home Energy Upgrades:
- Develop a Customized “Plan of Attack”
- Seamless Transition from Recommendations to Upgrade Completion
- Project Oversight from a BPI-Certified Energy Specialist
- Retesting Options Available
Save Energy Now, Pay Later
Want to cut your energy costs but can’t afford the up front investment? Aaron’s Home Improvement recommends financing through Michigan Saves.
Michigan Saves is a low-interest financing program designed to make energy efficiency improvements easy and affordable. Imagine monthly payments that are offset by energy savings each month … that’s like upgrading your home for free!
- Unsecured, personal loans up to $20,000
- Rates as low as 1.9% over 10 years
- Credit scores as low as 640 at lender’s discretion
To maximize the benefits of Michigan Saves, you must have a certified Home Energy Inspection performed on your home. Contact Aaron’s Home Improvement and schedule your Michigan Home Energy Inspection today.